Pension Counseling for Businesses and Organizations
Set Point! specializes in pension counseling for multinational companies active in Israel, including supervision and reports in English, both for the employer and the employees.
Set Point!’s clients enjoy a unique and vibrant basket of services that is designed and is continuously changing, as a result of the experience the company gained since 1998. We pay attention to all the aspects of law, labor relations, taxation, economic factors, (rapid) changes in regulation, and actual common practice.
- Planning and supervising social benefits in the organization.
- Helping the non-Israeli manager understand the implications of any pension-related decision, including letters and documents to be signed for insurers.
- Lectures, trainings and seminars.
- Actuarial counseling and maintenance of collective organization’s insurance.
- Risk management (tracking risks + finding and tailoring solutions).
- Counseling services according to the IFRS standard (equivalent to IAS 19).
- Drafting and monitoring actuary balances.
- Tailoring pension and insurance solutions for employees in the organization.
- Planning integrated saving systems with excess return.
- Financial mapping.
- Explanation of labor laws.
- Assistance in case of a claim.
- Assistance and counseling in insurance tenders pertaining to acquisitions and liabilities.
To contact us click here
29a Caspari St.
Please call or write for an appointment